Raconteur, award winning heritage film director and international traveller
Chris is available to give after dinner video talks and presentations and has his own digital projection and public address systems. He has, for several years now, been visiting local Rotary Clubs, groups, associations, W.I.s or special interest organisations giving video presentations on a wide range of subjects, whether it be to five hundred plus in public venues or to a private event for forty people.
Having run his own public relations and event management company and staged a wide range of events, ranging from many involving royalty to award ceremonies with high profile public personalities, for over thirty years he has a wealth of material to draw upon. Obviously as an award winning local heritage film director he can offer a wide range of programmes about the beauty and history of Britain. But he is also an international traveller and never goes anywhere without his cameras, much to his wife’s annoyance.
In his retirement he has joined the ranks of amateur filming and he frequently comes in to contact with very talented film makers and likes to show some of their programmes, especially funny ones, in his presentations and public shows.
A typical range of presentations can be:
- The heritage and beauty of the Wye Valley.
- The heritage and beauty of the Lune Valley.
- The heritage and beauty of the Arnside/Silverdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- The history and beauty of Morecambe Bay.
- Shows about individual areas in which people live.
- Evenings of humour, some for adults only, featuring a wide range of international sporting personalities.
- Travel films to such places as the USA , especially Colorado, Utah and Arizona. To Thailand and its exotic island of Koh Samui.
- Thriving Hong Kong, and especially its city, harbour and nightlife.
- My friend Cedric Robinson MBE, The Queen’s Guide to the Sands.
Raconteur Chris has packed so much into his life already that the big problem is getting him to stop.
Download front of leaflet (pdf)
Download inside of leaflet (pdf)